Ford Racing SVO BBF a-460 Cylinder Block / Large bore
- 10.322″ deck Height plus or minus .005″
- Cast iron Block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, and 4
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 598 cu. in.
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Rough bored to 4.490″ +- .003″
- Maximum recommended bore 4.600
- Wet sump oiling design
- 3.00″ main journal diameter
- Weighs approximately 275 lbs.
- High-strength block for professional competition
- NOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them. This is done to increase the strength of the block.
- Also available in standard bore version, part number: M-6010-A460